- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 cup fire-roasted corn
- 1 small zucchini or Mexican squash, finely diced
- 1/2 cup diced purple onion
- 1/2 cup diced mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded Colby Jack or Mexican cheese
- 6 Maria and Ricardo’s Cauliflower Tortillas
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- In a large bowl, mix together bell pepper, corn, squash, onion, mushrooms and cheese.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Brush skillet with butter.
- Place a tortilla in the skillet, top with cheese and veggie mixture. Place a second tortilla on top, brush with butter.
- Cook 2-4 minutes, or until bottom tortilla begins to brown lightly. Flip and cook 2-3 minutes on the second side.
- Allow to cool slightly before cutting into wedges.
- If desired, serve with salsa and guacamole.
Quinoa Soft Taco Gluten Free Tortillas Read more
Cauliflower Soft Taco Gluten Free Tortillas Read more
Sweet Potato Soft Taco Gluten Free Tortillas Read more