- 1 1/2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 4 salmon filets, cubed
- 1/2 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1” pieces
- 1 zucchini or Mexican squash, sliced
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 1 cup quinoa
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 2 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped basil or cilantro
- 4 Maria and Ricardo’s Quinoa Tortillas
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix together cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, salt and oregano.
- In a large bowl, toss together salmon, asparagus, zucchini, squash, red bell pepper and onion. Drizzle with butter. Toss with spice mixture.
- Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake 12-15 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through and veggies are tender.
- Place lime juice, avocados and basil or cilantro in a blender or mini food processor. Puree until smooth.
- Head a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat tortillas with olive oil. Heat in skillet for 30-60 seconds on each side, until very lightly browned.
- Serve salmon mixture in tortillas with quinoa, top with avocado cream.
Quinoa Soft Taco Gluten Free Tortillas Read more
Cauliflower Soft Taco Gluten Free Tortillas Read more
Sweet Potato Soft Taco Gluten Free Tortillas Read more