- 8 Maria and Ricardo’s® White Flour Tortillas
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 red bell pepper, washed; trimmed and diced
- 8 fresh eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato salsa, drained
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet set over medium heat. Add onions and peppers and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until soft. Remove from heat and transfer vegetables to a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together, season with salt and pepper. Wipe out the skillet with a clean paper towel and lightly coat with non-stick cooking spray. Pour the egg mixture and vegetables into the skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until the eggs are almost firm.
- Meanwhile, in a separate nonstick skillet, warm the Maria and Ricardo’s® White Flour Tortillas for about 30 seconds on each side, or until they are crispy around the edges but still soft.
- Sprinkle a little cheese on each of the warm tortillas. Top with cilantro, scrambled eggs and salsa. Serve.