- Veggie Tacos: 1/2 butternut squash, seeded, peeled and diced
- 2 beets, peeled and diced
- 2 parsnips, peeled and sliced
- 4 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/2 sweet onions, diced
- 2 cloved garlic, finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 Maria & Ricardo's Cauliflower Tortillas
- Chimichurri: 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp fresh oregano leaves
- 1 jalapeno, stem removed and de-seeded
- 4-5 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss all veggies together with 3 Tbsp of oil and the spices. Spread evenly onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes, or until tender.
- With remaining 1 Tbsp of oil, brush a nonstick frying pan with a light coat, then brown tortillas on both sides until light golden in color.
- For the Chimichurri, place all ingredients in a food processor, puree until smooth.
- Serve roasted veggies in tortillas with Chimichurri.
- For a non-vegan alternative, serve with slices of grilled chicken or steak.
Quinoa Soft Taco Gluten Free Tortillas Read more
Cauliflower Soft Taco Gluten Free Tortillas Read more
Sweet Potato Soft Taco Gluten Free Tortillas Read more