- 8 Maria and Ricardo’s® Burrito Tortillas
- 2 pork tenderloins, cut into bite-size chunks (about 1 pound each)
- 2 large green bell peppers, rinsed; trimmed; seeded and cut into large chunks
- 2 tablespoons good-quality olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, minced
- Vegetable oil, for grill grate
- Thread the pork and peppers onto wooden or metal skewers, alternating the meat and vegetables. Place the skewers in a single layer in a 9 by 13-inch / 23 x 33 cm pan or baking dish. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic, rosemary and thyme. Drizzle the marinade over the skewers, turning once or twice to thoroughly coat the pork and vegetables. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- When ready to cook, preheat the grill to high heat. Lightly oil the grill grate with vegetable oil.
- Place the skewers on the hot grill grates and grill for 6 to 7 minutes per side, or until the meat registers 145º F / 63º C and the pork is cooked through.
- Preheat skillet on high (or to 425º F). Place Maria and Ricardo’s® Burrito Tortillas on skillet and cook for 60 seconds and then flip on 60 seconds on the other side. Serve warm tortillas with Kebabs.