- 8 Maria and Ricardo’s® White Flour Tortillas
- 6 large apples, cored and roughly chopped; Granny Smith or Fuji work well
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Place the apples, cranberries, brown sugar, cinnamon, orange juice and maple syrup in a large bowl and toss to evenly coat. Divide the mixture evenly between the ramekins and place on prepared baking tray.
- Place the Maria and Ricardo’s® White Flour Tortillas in the prepared ramekins, overlapping the edges and leaving the center open for the fruit mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Lightly coat 8 ramekins with butter or nonstick cooking spray. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the fruit is bubbling and tender. Remove from oven and cool slightly. Serve warm or at room temperature.