- 4 Maria and Ricardo´s Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 2 lb. skirt steak trimmed
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons of chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons of avocado oil
- In a gallon ziploc bag add steak, 2 tablespoons salt, 1 tablespoon black pepper, oregano,cumin, chili powder, cayenne pepper, orange juice,lime juice, chopped garlic, and avocado oil. Close bag and move around a bit a refrigerate for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour take out and season steak with remaining salt and pepper.
- Pre-heat grill on high. Place steak on grill and cook for 4 minutes on each side or desired doneness. Let steak rest for 10 minutes
- In a dry 12 inch nonstick pan on medium heat place 4 tortillas and cook on each side approx 30 seconds.
- Slice steak against grain
- Assemble taco- place steak on bottom half of tortilla, top with any other garnishes of your choice in a Delicious Whole Wheat Tortilla.