- 4 Tbsp dried crushed poblano
- 2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Pinch cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 28.9oz refried black beans
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 (8.9 oz) package of Maria & Ricardo’s Sweet Potato Tortillas
- 2/3 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 green onions, diced
- 2/3 cup fresh grilled or canned corn
- 2/3 cup crumbled Queso fresco
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley or cilantro (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- For spice mix use a bowl, mix together poblano, garlic salt, onion powder, cumin, cacao powder, oregano and cinnamon.
- Brush chicken with melted butter. Coat in spice mixture. Heat a skillet over medium heat, melt coconut oil. Brown chicken in skillet on both sides, cook until internal temperature is 165. Once cooked, transfer to a cutting board and allow to cool 5 minutes, then slice into thin strips.
- In a small pot, heat black beans, lime juice and garlic together until hot.
- Brush Maria & Ricardo’s Sweet Potato Tortillas with olive oil. Bake directly on rack for 2 minutes, then flip and cook 2-3 minutes more, until tortillas are crisp.
- Top with black beans, sliced chicken, tomatoes, onions, corn, Queso fresco and garnish.
Quinoa Soft Taco Gluten Free Tortillas Read more
Cauliflower Soft Taco Gluten Free Tortillas Read more
Sweet Potato Soft Taco Gluten Free Tortillas Read more