- 14 Maria and Ricardo’s® White Flour Tortillas
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cups prepared chunky salsa, divided
- 2 cups shredded cheese (Mexican 4 cheese blend)
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 scallions, cleaned and thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 325º F / 160º C.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese and sour cream. Stir in 1/2 cup of salsa and 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- In a separate bowl, combine shredded chicken, corn, cumin, cayenne, salt, pepper and scallions. Add the chicken mixture to the creamed cheese mixture, stirring to blend.
- Spread 1/2 cup salsa in the bottom of a baking dish. Place about 1/3 cup of the filling mixture on a Maria and Ricardo’s® White Flour Tortillas, roll the tortilla up and transfer to the baking dish, seam side down. Repeat until all the tortillas are rolled.
- Pour the remaining salsa over the enchiladas, spreading the sauce with the back of a spoon or spatula. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- Transfer to preheated oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly. Serve hot.
White Flour Soft Taco Organic Tortillas Read more
Whole Wheat Soft Taco Organic Tortillas Read more