- 14 Maria and Ricardo’s® White Flour Tortillas
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cups prepared chunky salsa, divided
- 2 cups shredded cheese (Mexican 4 cheese blend)
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 scallions, cleaned and thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 325º F / 160º C.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese and sour cream. Stir in 1/2 cup of salsa and 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- In a separate bowl, combine shredded chicken, corn, cumin, cayenne, salt, pepper and scallions. Add the chicken mixture to the creamed cheese mixture, stirring to blend.
- Spread 1/2 cup salsa in the bottom of a baking dish. Place about 1/3 cup of the filling mixture on a Maria and Ricardo’s® White Flour Tortillas, roll the tortilla up and transfer to the baking dish, seam side down. Repeat until all the tortillas are rolled.
- Pour the remaining salsa over the enchiladas, spreading the sauce with the back of a spoon or spatula. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- Transfer to preheated oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly. Serve hot.